Use of the virtual wardrobe and personal stylist mobile application known as Stylishly (the “app”), and use of stylishly-app.com (including any related pages, or sub-pages, the “website”), is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The app and the website are owned and operated by Stylishly Digital Limited (“Stylishly Digital” or “us” or “we”), a company registered in England with company number 9846779, VAT registration number GB 226 2266 25, and registered address at Collingham House, 6-12 Gladstone Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 1QT, UK. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for any matter in relation to the app or website or personal data processing.
If you (the user or viewer) download the app or continue to browse and use the app or website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy (available on www.stylishlyapp.com/privacy-policy) govern our relationship with you in relation to this app and website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our app or website. Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the website. In downloading or updating the app or continuing to use the app or website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the app or website. These terms were last updated on 15 June 2018.
- The content of the screens of the app and the pages of this website is for your general information, entertainment and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep information up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, availability or completeness of the app, the website or any information, prices, products, services or materials found or offered on the app or website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Please note that products or services displayed in the app or website may only be available for purchase in certain territories, and any prices or special offers shown may also be restricted to certain territories only. By accessing the app or website you represent and warrant that you are not in any country subject to a US Government embargo or on a list of US Government prohibited or restricted parties.
- As personal data is processed within the services, we do not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to use them – if you are concerned that someone under 13 (or under the legal age for consenting to use of personal data in your country) may be using our services, please contact us above.
- We hereby exclude all other warranties and terms that may be implied by law or otherwise, including without limitation any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, description of functionalities, or non-infringement. This applies only to the extent permitted by the UK Consumer Rights Act or other consumer protection laws and does not affect any rights you have under mandatory law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the app or website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the app or website meet your specific requirements. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or related to your use of (or inability to use) the app or website, including without limitation damage to any device or connection.
- We cannot guarantee availability or storage of any materials that you upload or post using the app or website or that back-ups or downloads will be available. It is your responsibility to keep copies of your materials.
- Where this app or website contains links to other websites and apps provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our app or website. We have not reviewed these third party websites and apps and we have no control over the contents of those websites or apps, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or any other dealings with third parties. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other apps or websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, any results that may be obtained from using them, or any use they may make of your personal information. If you decide to access any of the third party apps or websites linked to our app or website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- To the extent that your jurisdiction does not permit any of the exclusions or limitations set out above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, in which case our liability will be limited as far as possible under applicable law.
- The app and website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Additionally the app and website may contain material which is the copyright or trademark of third parties, which are used for the purpose of identifying or referring to goods or services as those of – and are the property of – their respective owners. Reproduction or other unauthorised use is prohibited other than in accordance with any specific copyright notice which may be applicable or otherwise as set out in these terms and conditions.
- You may choose to register to use additional features of the app or website or services provided, or to be provided by us. When you register, you warrant that any personal information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete. You warrant that you will not provide us with the email address, mobile phone number or any other personal information belonging to anyone except yourself.
- We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the app or website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the app or website or its services at our sole discretion.
- Your use of the app and website and any dispute arising out of such use of the app and website is subject to the laws of England and dispute resolution in the courts of England. In case of any issue with the app or website, please contact us at: email@example.com. Although we do not currently use alternative dispute resolution, we draw your attention to the existence of the EU online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- For Apple iTunes / App Store downloads and purchases, Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries will where applicable have the right to enforce these terms as a third party beneficiary hereof.
License and IP rights
This app and website and its content is copyright of Stylishly Digital Limited, all rights reserved, except that any images, including of existing physical products, may be owned by their respective owners, and not us, and you may not copy, modify, frame, embed, reverse engineer or otherwise re-use any such materials or remove any copyright or ownership notices. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited licence to use the app and the website in accordance with these terms and conditions for personal, non-commercial use only, subject to any usage or device restrictions set out in the applicable app store terms. “Stylishly” and “Stylishly Digital” and associated logos are trademarks belonging to Stylishly Digital Limited.
The Stylishly Digital services and content, including any maintenance and support services, are provided by Stylishly Digital or third party content providers, who are solely responsible for them and any claims relating to or arising out of them including any claim relating to third party intellectual property rights, and not by any third party app store through or from which you download or access them.
You guarantee that you have the rights to upload any pictures of items you own or other material that you post to the app or website. You must not unload or post any illegal, harmful or objectionable code or material (as defined by law or as we may decide from time to time) and we may take down any such material. Use of any material where copyright is owned by their respective owners (for example if images are found through Google Image Search) is for your personal use only.
If you are the owner of any copyrights or other rights in any materials that appear in the app or website and believe that they have been posted in breach of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate the matter further.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the app or website in any form is prohibited other than that you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other app or website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools or fishing techniques to collect user names, e-mail addresses or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited e-mail or for any other use.
Certain of parts of our products, content and services may be subject to payments now and in the future (the “Subscription Service(s)”).
The Subscription Service begins as soon as the initial payment has been processed. By default, Subscription Services will automatically be renewed on a monthly basis (or other period agreed when you subscribed). See section on Cancellations below. You need to ensure that all payment detailed required are up to date at the time of renewal. If payment is not received then your subscription may be suspended and you may lose access to the Subscription Service and any data associated with your subscription.
We make no guarantee that we will continue providing any of the specific services listed on our website or on its in-App payment screen throughout the term of your subscription. It is possible that certain items from the Subscription Services will become free features, or that they will be removed entirely. We may also add new items to the Subscription Services throughout your subscription term. Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of using or signing up for a Subscription Service are deemed part of these terms. In our continued assessment of the Subscription Services, we may from time to time, with respect to any or all of our users, experiment with or otherwise offer certain features or other elements of the Services, including promotional features, user interfaces, plans, pricing, and advertisements. You acknowledge that we may do so in our sole discretion at any time without notice. You also agree that we will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
We may at any time and from time to time, in our sole discretion, change the fees and charges, or add new fees and charges, in relation to any of the Services. We will notify you in advance of any such change if the change will affect the amount you are charged for the Services. If you do not agree to the change, you may cancel your membership as described below.
Cancellations: If you have purchased a subscription through the Apple iTunes Store or our iPhone application, then cancellations or refunds may be available and you should consult Apple’s terms and conditions and relevant information. In order to cancel automatic renewal of paid In App Subscriptions you must follow the relevant steps in the “Subscription” section of the iTunes and App Store settings of your device.
In the event of any failure of the Subscription Services to conform to any applicable warranty, you may be entitled to a refund from the applicable app store, but all other claims must be directed to us. Refunds for Subscription Services will not be given for any other reason.