Tips for the SALE – online and in-store
It’s SALE TIME! You might already have secured a few bargains for yourself, but in case you are waiting for final markdowns, we’d put a list together on how to best take advantage of sales, both online and in the store.
- Don’t be tempted to buy something just because it’s on sale if you don’t actually think you’ll wear it. Use the Stylishly app to search for pieces you’ve had your eye on, e.g. a camel coat and find the perfect one for you. We are updating our product range every day for great quality items at amazing prices!
- Especially online where you can’t always tell the fabric, fit etc. go for quality pieces over quantity such as going for a genuine leather bag you can keep for years, rather than a few cheaper priced pieces.
- Make sure to take note of stores’ return and refund policies, particularly if you aren’t sure of sizing and fit!
- Use Stylishly when you are out at the shops to view your virtual wardrobe and see whether you have anything similar before you buy, as well as identify any ‘gaps’ in your wardrobe
- Dress like you’re ready to shop – wear thin, minimal layers you can take off easily, comfortable shoes and – most importantly – a hands free bag so you can hold all your purchases. This is how we are dressing for the sales this season…
Shop some of our favourite sale finds here. Happy shopping!!